We don't want your special moment to fade! To maintain the quality of your new handcrafted jewelry, please see care instructions below:
- Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, or before any activity involving high exposure to damp environments.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals and perfumes/hairsprays as this can oxidize the jewelry.
- To clean your jewelry, use a lint-free cloth for light cleaning.
- Store jewelry in a cool, dry environment.
- Avoid the use chemical jewelry cleaners as this can do more harm than good to your jewelry.
- Due to the delicate materials used in Allison Ellizabeth's handcrafted jewelry, avoid throwing your jewelry in high clutter areas as this can tangle or damage the jewelry.
Once an item is sold & after 14 days of receipt, we are not responsible for any damage due to misuse of the jewelry however, if you received an item that has been damaged in the shipping process, Allison Ellizabeth will remake/fix your item for you!